Saturday 21 January 2012

Company B Horch Staff Car

Just a quickie: I recieved an order from Company B with a few non-AFV vehicles I need for the Skirmish Campaign I'm gearing up for. The vehicles are mostly fairly nice, from what I've seen in the quick poke through the box so far (especially the Flak 30 2cm gun!) but there are a couple things that stood out to me: First, each baggie-ed model comes with a small leaflet showing a photo of the vehicle, and giving a brief historical writeup about it. It's a small thing, but very nice to have. Second, the Horch Staff Car is probably the cleanest resin model I've ever opened:



That's straight out of the package, no filing or sanding or anything. Nice!

It will be a while before I can start work on these models, but I'm happy with the product so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment