Wednesday 12 June 2013

In Her Majesty's Name: Society of Thule

I finished my Society of Thule guys. I liked painting them quite a lot, though I wasn't too excited about doing green uniforms. The figures are cool, especially the zombies, who really look like they are shambling around spastically.

I learned two things after taking these photos: one, I need to go easier on the clear varnish, because it really goobed up some of the eyes... the bodyguard guy in blue especially. They will have to be repainted. Two, I need to clean the sensor on my camera, because the amount of defocused dust and crud I had to paint out was ridiculous.









1 comment:

  1. I do like the more muted palette you have used here Cameron and have put a link on the IHMN blog so others can enjoy it as well.
    Cheers,
    Craig.

    ReplyDelete