Saturday 10 January 2015

New Year Catch-up: Vikings and Picts

I have been a bit neglectful of my phlog recently, so it's time for a bit of a catch-up with some of the miniatures I have been painting recently.

First up, my 15mm Vikings and Picts for Saga:

Some loot objectives for the Vikings: some freshly-captured "wives", chests of booty, and a cart full of beverage.

Some loot objectives for the Vikings: some freshly-captured "wives", chests of booty, and a cart full of beverage.

Viking Warlords.

Viking Warlords.

The whole Viking band together - 6 units of Hearthguard, 3 units of Warriors,  and 2 Warlords.

Some Pictish reinforcements: a unit of mounted Hearthguard, with a mounted Warlord.

Some Pictish reinforcements: a unit of mounted Hearthguard, with a mounted Warlord.


I finished painting these guys ages ago, but I can't remember what I have already photographed for the phlog, so here are a bunch. The total forces comprise four 4-point warbands, two Viking and two Pict, with some extra units available in case I want to change things up a bit. The Picts are all Splintered Light figures (very nice) and the Vikings are Khurasan (also very nice), with the exception of the loot-hauling objective counters, which are Peter Pig (also very nice). I have a few more objectives that are awaiting paint, including some priestly types.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice figures and superbly painted. I've not seen these figures before but thay are all nice sculpts.

    ReplyDelete