Thursday 5 March 2015

Throwback Thursday: Some Weird Guy

I painted this figure yeeears ago - back when I lived up north, before moving to Vancouver for animation school. It's another one I got just because it's cool, not because I needed it for anything specific.

I think this fig is some sort of important character in a world-wide Warhammer Fantasy campaign that GW ran back in the 90s. There was a tie-in with Warmaster, which I was heavily into at the time (reminder to self: photograph Warmaster minis for a future Thursday...), but I didn't get involved. Anyway, I think it's a cool figure. Maybe one day I'll have reason to use it.



5 comments:

  1. Dark Emmissary, I think for the Storm of Chaos campaign. Great figure. The Fen Beast and Truthsayer figures for the same campaign were pretty cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Pedant Writes: *ahem* Albion campaign, not Storm of Chaos.
      (Sorry to do that, can't help myself)
      Lovely paint job and it is a cool model. Think this was the best of the three for WFB, but the Truthsayer, with huge mohawk was the best of the Warmaster figures.
      Tom

      Delete
    2. That's the one! 6th Ed was a good time for Warhammer.

      Delete
  2. I have this one too. It's a very cool model, certainly worthwhile picking up for no particular reason.

    ReplyDelete